OT: Grrr... I crashed my computer ...

As long as they wipe their iphones between patients to prevent cross- contamination, I'd just be grateful they were looking up my symptoms (and not anything else)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Separate beds.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Plowman (News)" saying something like:

I have a painting in the attic, too.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Apologies, I'm pretty good at getting my English right, but somehow it seems to fall apart when I dash off a quick reply to something.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

No idea - never worn one myself

bed clothes are for wusses

Reply to
geoff

Duvet?

She's welcome to it

Reply to
geoff

In message , Tim Streater writes

ho's

Reply to
geoff

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember News saying something like:

Ultra-large duvet works.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

As does a very thick one, but room temperature needs to be fairly low for that to be comfortable.

Reply to
Clive George

One each. We have a king size bed, with a double quilt each. That stopped the duvet stealing.

Reply to
Huge

So there's a cold bit in the middle? Not very romantic :P

Try a top sheet, under the duvet.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Missed the start of this thread but can say after returning from a holiday where we had twin beds alongside each other we now have a 6 feet wide 4 poster with a single width but longer duvet each. Sleep apart but awake together. Works well for us. We make our own warmth in the middle.

Reply to
Invisible Man

Reply to
Huge

In article , Invisible Man writes

Also means each of you can have your choice of mattress. Some like it soft, some like it hard (fnarr)

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Trouble is UK singles are normal about 6ft 3 ins long or thereabouts. Our big double is quite a bit longer which means the cost of longer singles adds up.singles

Reply to
Invisible Man