A Meteor has crashed into the Earth

Just on the news. A Meteor has crashed into the Earth.

Most of West coast US states are gone. The Earth is out of orbit and will soon crash into the moon. The end is here......

Have a good trip into the next world.

Reply to
gabriel

!!!!GOOD!!!!

Reply to
bob haller

That should solve California's financial problems for good. Now the rest of the world will just have to work theirs out.

Reply to
Roy

snipped-for-privacy@yah00.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

That's OK. Most of them voted Democrat anyway.

Surely you can come up with a better line than that. The Earth is a LOT bigger than the Moon. Think of Oliver Hardy crashing into Stan Laurel. Who would win that one?

Does that mean I need to buy another ticket or get off the bus?

Which one?

Reply to
Tegger

Not a problem, in the next world there wont be any Democrats or Republicans. They will all vote for Independent candidates from another galaxy.

Some lawyer would win, after he gets all the settlement money.

Tickets are really high priced since there is a shortage and all the hawkers bought them to make one last profit. Their next profit will be a prophet!!!

Ebay is about the only place to get them now, and you better hurry, because the last bus will be leaving at midnight. (if the world lasts that long). Prepare to pay a very high price and even higher shipping and handling, and you must have a valid Paypal account. No other form of payment will be accepted.

The name has not been disclosed, to prevent hoarders from going there early and staking claim to all the oil, gold, and other precious elements.

Reply to
gabriel

snipped-for-privacy@yah00.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Oh, you mean like Bernie Sanders?

I found some tickets on Craigslist. Not sure I trust the seller, though, He gives his name as "Barack".

Damn. Bring back the gold standard, I say. Nothing like gold in the end- times.

Boy, you've thought of everything.

My only choice now is to commit suicide by consuming Twinkies. But they're hard to find now on account of Hostess' bankruptcy, so I guess I'm doomed.

Reply to
Tegger

Hardy crashes into Laurel, bot are mildly inconvenienced.

Earth crashes into moon, everybody loses.

Reply to
Wes Groleau

He shoots! He Scores!!!

Reply to