OT Finally, Computer fixed!

After Almost a month I got the computer back. It seems that spyware dirupted my OS so severly that it took a pro to get it back in shape.We also had the thing supercharged and added NOS, This thing is blinding fast now. Good to be back I sure missed this group!!

Searcher1

Reply to
Searcher 1

"Searcher 1" wrote in news:sOtOd.14884$uc.14557@trnddc02:

Load up some anti-spyware (Ad Aware, SpyBot, Spysweeper, MS Anti- spyware, etc - and yes I use them all) otherwise you will be back in the same boat inside of months if not less. Also try switching from Internet Exploder to Mozilla Firefox for surfing. Much better browser in my opinion and not as suseptible to spyware

Reply to
Rob Ritch