OT. For dopey remainers to read.

Well done you nasty little bigoted racist. Britain nearly screwed up there, but because of you, we will leave with our heads held high, full of confidence for the future. Well, I have confidence anyway, I'm not sure that the morons should feel so secure.

You really do deserve a knighthood, just like all the other inbred freaks.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp