OT-crowds at rally

I also liked the follow-up article where they say that Trump was "both sad and angry" after the rally last night, accompanied by video of him walking across the lawn from the helicopter to the WH, head hanging low. One of his advisors called the low turnout an "ego buster".

No one ever said losing would be easy. I hope he holds up.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

The media posted it, therefore, it must be factual.

Hawk

I think it was a bit of a "ball buster" for him too - - -

Reply to
Clare Snyder

You'e (probably) right. Enormous crowd in Tulsa! Great excitement!

Reply to
micky

I just read that Donald, Ivanka, and Jared are all pissed at Brad Parscale for overhyping the interest. They deny being pissed, but "a source" says Brad misled them about the number of people who would be there. Could Parscale's days be numbered?

Reply to
Jim Joyce

Of course.

Of course.

Always blame someone. AFter all, it's not like any of the three of them could remember that there is a virus and not everyone will risk death just for the chance to cheer on the orange fatman.

Reply to
micky

Perfect example of fake news.

Reminds me when I was a kid a local creek was storm flooded and on TV it looked like the world was under water. I went to see it, yes creek was flooded but all around it was dry. TV did not show surrounds.

Reply to
Frank

Probably. Trump chewed him out big time a couple weeks ago when Brad told the emperor that his poll numbers suck in the key states. Trump figures that's Brad's fault since Trump is totally awesome and doing everything right. The interesting question is if Brad and company who really do seem to be very sharp when it comes to online election work were really done in by a bunch of teenagers putting in fake requests for tickets? Or did they know, but no one would tell Trump that they didn't believe that many people were really requesting tickets?

There is an interesting dynamic here, which is that in the end, Trump is just a one trick clown. You see this with leadership in corporations too. The really great leaders can learn, adapt, make changes, adopt new methods. The bad ones can't. That's the difference between CEOS like Andy Grove and Jack Welch or Ken Olson at DEC. Trump only knows his same old act and suddenly the landscape is shifting and it's not working anymore. Trump's idea is to triple down on the old routine of lies, insults and division. We'll see how that goes.

Reply to
trader_4

Jim Joyce pretended :

Ammassing quite a crowd under the bus.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

They need a BIG grease puddle under the bus for when the wheels fall off- - - - -

Reply to
Clare Snyder

I've seen multiple pundits basically saying exactly what you're saying. They're trying to run the 2016 playbook again, and why not since it obviously worked in 2016, except that the landscape has shifted and it's not 2016 anymore.

Trump says farmers are better off than they ever have been. Yet, crops are rotting and being destroyed and livestock is being slaughtered instead of sent to market.

Trump says blacks are better off than they ever have been. No one's buying that.

Then you have immigration, the wall, and a jillion other clusterf**ks, all resonating in the background while Trump says, "Vote for me. What have you got to lose?" An awful lot, as it turns out. An awful lot.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

Well put.

Staff at the WH are no longer required to wear masks even when not at their desks.

The tent used to check visitors' temperature when arriving at th eWH has been torn down and temps will not be tested. NOR iihc will they have to wear masks.

I guess the goal is to go by what they learned at the Tulsa rally even t hough it's only been two days and we don't know what the lesson was.

Reply to
micky

But the lemmings and haters will always believe it because it fits their agenda and justifies their continuing hatred.

Reply to
Hawk

I remember what they did to George Zimmerman showing a picture of his head tinted red to mask the banging of his head from Trayvon Martin and gypping the 911 call.

Reply to
Frank

Glad 99.9% or Oklahoma stayed away

Trump and his cult have an encyclopedic ignorance.

Glad he will soon be gone.

Reply to
philo

Best one I saw was a few years ago. The reporter was in a rowboat in the water talking about the horrendous conditions. Meantime, a guy wearing boots walks by in back of her and the water was maybe 6".

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Not the same thing, but I'm reminded of an on camera reporter at a riot apparently had set up in a cloud of tear gas but as he started his spiel the wind changed and left him on the sidewalk with the cloud behind him as he tried and tried to get himself back into the cloud for effect.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Is that the best you have Bobby? You need to work on you method of redemption. You're still at the bottom of the intellect pile.

Reply to
Hawk

I think I saw that snippet at one time.

One of my favorites was the interview by Nancy Grace to Ashleigh Banfield. It was a split screen interview as if they were in different cities, but then vehicles were seen in the background of Ashleigh, then it appeared in the back ground of Nancy to discover they were both in the same parking lot.

They'll do anything for ratings.

Reply to
Hawk