OT Car insurance Bloody crooks

On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 19:44:06 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

I suppose tin shacks are pretty cheap.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken rabid bigot fantasys.
On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 15:26:59 UTC, Chris J Dixon wrote:

don't forget running costs, legal costs, profit, advertising, tax, pensions... you're way better off uninsured in 99% of cases

I'm sure they all do
NT
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

I only buy insurance when legally obliged to.
Yes its just the same as everything else they will try it on first. Energy, telecoms and almost everything else till you query it. Brian
--
----- -
harry wrote:

I seem to remember that there is a box you can tick/untick if you do not wish to be telephoned by a sales person.
On Wednesday, 29 November 2017 18:01:43 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

There was. I was foolish enough to ignore it. Another company rang later too.