Offcuts of various veneered chipboards

Hi,

clearing out the loft, and have a (massive) collection of offcuts of (mainly white) veneered chipboard.

Now favourite is to take the whole lot down the tip and put it into the recycling bin for wood-related products.

Burning is not a good idea.

There is such a lot of it I wondered if there was any organisation out there which could make use of it.

Just a quick query before I junk it all :-)

Cheers Dave R

Reply to
David W.E. Roberts

They don't take kindly to chipboard in the wood recycling container

Reply to
Paper2002AD

I always check before chucking stuff in any container, but ISTR that most of the 'wood' was old wardrobes etc.

One nice recycling feature they have is a big skip for all colours of glass which (it says) will be used in making road surfaces. Much better than the sorting type.

Cheers Dave R

Reply to
David W.E. Roberts