Numatic

My numatic sometime working sometimes not working but power light is on.. Bags and filters are looks fine.. Anyone help me what might be the problem?
On 24/03/2020 16:44, Shamra wrote:

I'd check the contacts which 'link' between the internal cable drum and the motor etc.
They are quite thin and do break, also can be intermittent. Easy to replace and not expensive (under £5) off EBay.
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 16:44:02 +0000, Shamra
Motor brushes?

Depending on your skill levels and access to a suitable screwdriver and multimeter, you should be able to access the insides (with it unplugged) and test for continuity up to the motor etc.
Cheers, T i m

Umm. I have just *done* our cleaners Hetty.
There were socket head screws in deep pockets.
--
Tim Lamb

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 21:04:08 +0000, Tim Lamb

Yeah, that's why I mentioned 'a suitable screwdriver'. ;-)
FWIW I thought they were self tapping screws directly into the plastic (rather than machine screws into bushings or captive nuts) and I thought the heads weren't straight X head for some reason.
Cheers, T i m

Yes. Very stiff coarse thread *wood screws* directly into the plastic. One set X head one set Allen socket, 3.5mm?
A cable break does not leave the light on.
--
Tim Lamb

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 08:59:01 +0000, Tim Lamb

I remember them being quite chunky. ;-)

Sounds credible.

Quite.
Cheers, T i m