New sauna problems

It was 16 years ago, so I must have wired in in properly after all.

ANYWAY - IT ALL WORKS OK NOW, SO OFF FOR SOME LOYLY SOON.

Reply to
Simon Mason

Strange things burnt up if it was fused correctly. Did you use cables and connectors rated at less then the fuse?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

YES.

Reply to
Simon Mason

Well something failed....

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

e:

rote:

and connectors rated at less then the fuse?

I'm putting brand new cabling in today and I also see that I have used ? ?700 of free leccy so far!

Reply to
Simon Mason

Why does the RHS fuse appear to be burnt/melted?

Reply to
Judith

Crikey - you'll soon be really well off.

You'll probably soon have so much money that you won't need to get another job and you will be able to enjoy early retirement. I suppose you will have to get a life first.

Reply to
Judith

Because it's a 30A holder and he wired in something heavier?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Sun, 04 Dec 2016 10:00:20 -0000, Judith w= rote:

ables and connectors rated at less then the fuse?

d =A3700 of free leccy so far!

He's quite odd, I've never heard of anyone getting a job for anything ex= cept money. There are so many things you can do with your time apart fr= om working.

-- =

Exersize: the act of removing excess baggage

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Sun, 04 Dec 2016 04:51:36 -0000, Simon Mason wro= te:

bles and connectors rated at less then the fuse?

=A3700 of free leccy so far!

Are you going to use the right fuse this time?

Are you connecting it before the fusebox, after the fusebox, or before t= he meter?

-- =

FIGHT BACK! Fill out your tax forms with Roman numerals.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

£700 of free leccy so far!

I already did in 2000.

After the above fuse and I using this timer to turn it on/off.

Simon Mason

Lots of retired people get a part time job because they are bored or if widowed.....to meet people.

Reply to
Bod

On Sun, 04 Dec 2016 13:58:55 -0000, Simon Mason wro= te:

sed =A3700 of free leccy so far!

So why did things melt? You must have had wire that couldn't handle wha= t the fuse could.

-- =

Muslims have gone on the rampage in Manchester, killing anyone who's Eng= lish. Police fear the death toll could be as high as 8 or 9.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Plenty hobbies, or you can join clubs to meet folk, without having to wo= rk. Most old people I know who are bored go bowling, bingo, whatever.

-- =

Testicle (n.), a humorous question on an exam.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Every person is different. Some like to work.

Reply to
Bod

Or to get away from their partners. Couples who have been happily married for years and raised a family find that being together 24 hours a day with no independent outside interests can get tedious leading to arguments . You get similar with people who have worked away for much of their lives such as Military and Merchant navy personnel, Hubby retires and rather than just spending a few weeks at home on leave which was a break of routine for the wife as well find that the Wife who actually has managed to run a home and look after the Children for the time of his career doesn't actually need him ordering her around as if he was still in charge of a Tanker. The chap I knew was over 70 before he finally retired , it's quite late in life to fall out with your wife.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

They're called nutters.

-- =

Decafalon (n.): The grueling event of getting through the day consuming = only things that are good for you.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I have 40 years of experience to pass onto the millennials, old fogeys don't need me to show them how to play bingo.

Reply to
Simon Mason

Spot on - I can't focus on a job at home without our lass telling me how it should be done when really she has no clue at all.

Reply to
Simon Mason

Maybe you should do things that you can both enjoy?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword