New sauna problems

Walking on the Moors, that's it.

Reply to
Simon Mason

Was it her who wired the kitchen and the sauna?

Reply to
Judith

Are you going to get a competent electrician in to replace that old wiring?

Reply to
Judith

Sex?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

She distracted him with sexual advances.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Sun, 04 Dec 2016 20:02:51 -0000, Judith w= rote:

used =A3700 of free leccy so far!

Electricity isn't complicated enough for someone to hire someone to do i= t.

-- =

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn!

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I will be working on my new boss - might earn me a few brownie points as well.

Reply to
Simon Mason

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword