Need a new SDS drill

Obviously they've affected your comprehension rather badly.

Well, that was actually a description, rather than a defence - I should lay *off* the drugs if I were you. Anyway, thanks for looking back over this thread, which you seemed to hold in such disdain, but thought worth re-appraising - although you couldn't come up with anything (because there isn't anything so support your fallacious point of view), I hope you have learnt by the experience - and now, you know what you are.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

It's impossible to tell by the price tag. It may be that SN's tea-bags perform quite adequately - alternatively, they may stew in 30 seconds, and shatter his tea-pot.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Chris, No. He doesn't know that. He hasn't any inclination that he knows sweet FA.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Coming from a hole like Barstow, that would be an obvious conclusion.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You've not really understood any of this, have you?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Chris Bacon saying something like:

Keep taking the pompous pills, there's a good chap. I'm sure, if you work at it, your knowledge will eventually catch up with your ability to spout bollocks.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Doctor Drivel" saying something like:

Barstow? The nearest I've been to Barstow is courtesy of HST. Your insult has no meaning and therefore no force.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

See Chris. See what I mean.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

See your drugs haven't worn off yet.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Therepy can help you, you know.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Now that's something you must be an expert on. But not it helping, obviously.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Richard, alas no. But I know when people need it. Get some very soon.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Situation normal, then, recommending something you know nothing about.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Richard, it is clear you require professional attention.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Just another non-answer...

Reply to