Neat Wiring

Tut Tut !!! Mick. You're not supposed to tell anyone that. lol

Reply to
BigWallop

Interesting, I'm in Cumbria, I think Lancaster College was the nearest Tech for the area. An apprentice test piece seems more likely. Of course, it depends what *many* means...

R.

Reply to
TheOldFellow

I'm not ashamed - I'm not (and never became) a site 'leccy! Nearest I got was wiring a few forklift trucks, then I moved into design for a living & put away the tools. :-)

Reply to
mick

Seeing this reminds me that you lot might like to see this fairly neat job:

only thing that put me off is that it was in the back of the wardrobe in our hotel room, exactly as you see it. Yes, the shelf isn't screwed down. And you probably can't tell that it went CLONK loudly every time the PIR turned the hallway lights on and off. :(

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

How about this one;

haven't seen one of those Granada plugtops in years! There are a lot of similar bodges on that site. enjoy!

Dave

Reply to
Dave Starling

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Dave Starling saying something like:

At least he paid attention to having an insulation barrier between the pins. Top man.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I knew there was a use for all those old keys, thanks for the tip!

R.

Reply to
TheOldFellow