multitool trick

Wrap a bit of sandpaper round a multitool blade and secure with a dab of superglue. A far better was to do detail sanding than any of the gadgets I've tried.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Nifty...

Hope you don't mind, but I pinched that and added it to the list of blades here:

John Rumm

I'm honoured! I would have sent a cleaner example if I'd known!

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Talking of similar DIY tips I was watching some TV program where they 'rest ored/polished' some chrome on the tubing of a bike by rubbing it with scrun ched up aluminium foil and water, seemed to work OK but I haven;t any chrom e that needs polishing to try it on.

========================= ================\

Reply to
whisky-dave

My Fein came with such a tool but has clips to hold the sandpaper.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

My Makita cam with velcro pads and attachment.

Not used them yet but I do have a use for them this summer.

Reply to
ARW