Compact Radiator Identification

I am trying to identify the manufacturer of a pair of double compact central heating radiators that must be less than 8 years sold.

They have removable grilles with the top ones originally held on with plastic pins through plastic plates into a rectangular hole in a metal cross bracket. Needless to say, the plastic in a hot place such as this has gone brittle and all the pins have broken when attempting to remove them to clean the rads.

Before exploring other repair options I would like to try to identify if spares are available but identification has defied my searches; anyone recognize these from my description?

Mike

Reply to
mail-veil

Try posting the question on the Central Heating and Boilers bit of the Ultimate Handyman forum

there are some very experienced plumbers there who are more likely to know than anyone

Reply to
Murmansk

Posting a photo somewhere, and sending a link might help too. (The forum mentioned else-thread may allow posting photo's directly.)

Reply to
Martin Bonner

At last I got round to taking a couple of photos (excuse the poor quality from Blackberry 8250)

The plate sits in the gap betwen slots and the pin opens the two legs to hold them in the rectangular hole. Mike

Reply to
mail-veil