Multiple front door locks

The original Sharp was beyond excellent. The cloneish replacement was slightly lower wattage and the outer walls were not stainless steel, but described as "Silver" like so many items seem to be these days, unless it's a grey painted car, then it's likely to be described as Platinum.

Apart from the above the new Microwave is pretty good and has the same range of features as the original. It cost £349.96 GBP from Buy it Direct Ltd. When it arrived the packaging had been heartily bashed and there was a small dent in the side of the microwave. Got a £55 refund for that as I was too needful of its services to send it back.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

A French family live across the road. Very nice neighbours. They did a house exchange with her sister (who lives in Paris) a while back. And gave the sister the spare keys. New night latch, so presumably had extra cut as they have two kids.

And the key didn't work. She'd obviously been told to contact me if problems. Luckily had no problems getting into the house and opening the door.

Bit of online showed B&Q stocked the same lock. So I offered to get a new one and swap them over.

Sister decided to get a locksmith in. Cost three times as much as me changing the lock for them at cost.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

It should be possible to find new locks that match the centres.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

house insurance? but bear in mind, if you are burgled and you have not changed the locks, then its all down to you.

Reply to
critcher

and send your address.

Reply to