Misty Windows - Replacement DG Units Available?

Hi all

I have a landing window which has started misting up internally. AIUI this indicates failure of the seal between the DG panes. The gap between panes looks like 10mm (guess). Is it still possible to get replacement units at this "thickness"?

TIA

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

Your local glazier will make a replacement for you. Just make sure you give him the correct measurements.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews

In article , TheScullster writes

Within limits you can get just about any thickness made up. If you're DIYing get the unit from a Glass Merchant where it will be made up in factory conditions at a good price.

A Glazier will buy in the sealed unit and mark it up to you for resale.

Reply to
fred

Yep, I had this done just recently. As the others said, I had the units supplied by a local glazier. It's fine.

-- Nige Danton

Reply to
Nige Danton

"Nige Danton" wrote

Yep, I had this done just recently. As the others said, I had the units supplied by a local glazier. It's fine.

-- Nige Danton

Thanks to all

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

Wasn't Misty Windows a Country & Western singer?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Ask Clint Eastwood to play her songs for you.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Hey, that was a great film!