Looking forward to these customers

Never met them but they just phoned me up to ask if I preferred tea or coffee.

Reply to
ARW

Tell them you only drink Kopi Luwak.

Reply to
alan_m

They're going to ask you do them a big favour by the sound of it.

Reply to
Andrew

Told them Diet Coke

Reply to
ARW

That suggests they have an inadequately stocked kitchen and may have to buy some specially.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Empty house, but they will be there when I start work.

But forward thinking. And it is getting colder, I nearly wore a jumper today. Tea is always good when it is cold.

Reply to
ARW

Rewire their new house and not f*ck it up.

Reply to
ARW

Ah so laying in stocks for you to make your own.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

You'll not be taking the apprentice, then.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

So, the reason they are asking is because the house is empty? Thoughtful of them, though.

Reply to
GB

And of course a Primus etc for when the power is off.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Wot ! that's worse than the referdum , you only get 2 choices !

Luckily you're not T i m or you'd expect a long list of coffee and tea strenghts and types and temperatures, size and colour of cup and a selection of busicuits.

Reply to
whisky-dave

or they are Mormons and don't do "stimulants" normally ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

dipping the meter tails in a bucket will get the water boiling quite quickly

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

With a nice antibacterial action from that dissolved copper ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

It is an empty house.

Reply to
ARW

No, because it's my job not a work job.

With a bit of luck and help/labour from the customers I might be able to get it first fixed in a weekend.

Reply to
ARW

No, he would say he doesn't mind then whinge when he gets given coffee.

Reply to
Fredxx

Perhaps they wanted to know so they could bring a flask with the preferred beverage in it.

GH

Reply to
Marland

They are my labourers for the weekend. And I have been told that she is better at DIY than he is.

Reply to
ARW