Laminate flooring

Is it a good idea to buy laminate flooring at the wickes sale, or are their 'normal' prices artificially high?
http://www.wickes.co.uk/Products/Flooring/c/1000886
(For a bungalow to rent out in Fareham Hants.) [George]

Dunno about laminate as such. Their engineered wood flooring certainly wasn't competitive when I last looked, a couple of years ago. Nor were any of the sheds or showrooms - got the best deal off Ebay.
--
*The modem is the message *

Not sure how much of sale it actually is, they were doing the same promotion in November.
In this day and age of endless 'sales', deals etc. a more pertinent question seems to be is this a good price for the product compared to other suppliers.
I bought some last year from Wickes at these prices as the answer for me was yes (given that I also didn't want to spend ages looking around places, and daughter whose room it was for wanted to see it in the flesh)
--
Chris French