Laminate Flooring edging?

I've put down cheap laminate flooring without removing skirting so there's a gap.
Please is there a better cheaper way to get wood quadrants or MDF or someth ing else paying a lot less than £2.50 a meter?
Wickes Beech Effect Flooring Trim 2m £4.99 http://www.wickes.co.uk/Wickes-Beech-Effect-Flooring-Trim-2m/p/139032
[G]
I've put down cheap laminate flooring without removing skirting so there's a gap.
Please is there a better cheaper way to get wood quadrants or MDF or something else paying a lot less than ?2.50 a meter?
Wickes Beech Effect Flooring Trim 2m ?4.99 http://www.wickes.co.uk/Wickes-Beech-Effect-Flooring-Trim-2m/p/139032
I had a load of ?2.50 stuff left over from my house was done up. I've been stirring up tins of paint with chopped off lengths of it. Shit!!!! Buy the ?2.50 stuff and a small tin of wood stain. Use a bit of rag to stain the wood as I did. Dead easy and dead quick.
On 05/08/2015 18:31, DICEGEORGE wrote:

Too late, I'm afraid - the damage is done!
You can't hope to make a decent job unless you remove the skirting and then put it back to cover the gap. Anything else looks naff!
--
Cheers,
Roger

Agreed. A few years ago I did my entrance hall and cloakroom with quadrants. It irritated me so much that a few months later I ripped it up and redid it, removing the skirtings first.
On 06/08/2015 11:31, Peter Johnson wrote:

Agreed - but it does take the job to another dimension.
FWIW, I did put a hefty bead of caulk in the gap on the starting 'straight' side of a hallway run. It was supposed to be just to seal drafts, but I've not seen the need to add the edging tat.
--
Cheers, Rob

On 05/08/2015 9:56 PM, Roger Mills wrote:

I agree. But, not a job I fancy.
--
One click voting to change the world.
https://secure.avaaz.org/en/

Buiders were never subtle in their use of fixings for skirtings.
DICEGEORGE wrote:

Router 100 pounds? router bit 15 pounds? wood ???pounds.?

Same stuff as wickes, but nearly a quid a metre instead
http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Construction+Materials/d210/Flooring/sd2799/Laminate+Scotia/p85378
bit better?
Darren