Kinetic remote/wireless light switches

I posted a while ago asking about kinetic light switches.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, I got some of these,

And i'm well chuffed with them.

It's paining me that they are drawing 0.3W though, i'll make amends by changing my car for a Leaf or summat.

Reply to
R D S

I'll wait for telekinesis switches ;-) ...

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Is there a facility for dimming ?

Reply to
whisky-dave

Beyond a bunch of lamps and a bunch of switches, i'm not seeing it.

Reply to
R D S