Wireless light switches - Radiplug specifically

Seeing the previous thread on wireless light switches reminded me of this link which might prove useful and save someone some money.

- Second review

I had bought a three set of these and found you had to wander round the room to make them function, which rather defeated the whole idea. Having followed the suggested procedure, they now work brilliantly. Why theyr are sent out untuned I have no idea, bit obviously the QC stickers are meaningless.

Obviously take note of the dire warnings regarding electricity being DANGEROUS.

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Cap

In message , Andy Cap wrote

The tuning frequency probably drifts with the terminal voltage of the battery which would tie in with people complaining that they only work for the first 20 operations (with a new battery) and one user adjusting the settings.

Reply to
Alan

Not my experience so far and it's certainly a lot more than 20, but it will be interesting to see if you're right over a few months.

Reply to
Andy Cap