Hutton : Great report

> > The debt is abut the same all through, but our society is richer and > > You are taking into account that a lot of the countries gold reserve has > been sold of to off set expenditure.... > > > unemployment a fraction of what it was under the idiots. You have to look > > at the big picture. What we pay for and what we get. > > I'm not convinced, school leavers still leave school and get feed into > 'training' programs rather than real jobs,

You still think the wicked witch is on the throne. It is 2004 now.

Reply to
IMM

In article , IMM writes

Now she's married to the Phoney Liar

Reply to
Andrew

Oh so funny, LOL.

Reply to
IMM

... and hands out degrees from mail order catalogues.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

How many? 90 degrees?

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

So that's where your claimed degree comes from then

Reply to
geoff

In your case it would need to be more since that would be obtuse.

For the case in point, you would have to ask John Moores.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

In the case of 'Phoney Liar', 180 degrees it seems !...

Reply to
Jerry.

Who is he?

Reply to
IMM

< snip drivel >
Reply to
IMM

Ask Google. You usually do.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I will not Google to see who your mate is.

Reply to
IMM

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

you haven't been taking the pools have you?

Reply to
IMM

I've never thought of you as that dim or of such limited deductive ability, so I assume that you are being deliberately obtuse.

John Moores also had a mail order catalogue empire which is now part of GUS, I believe. Liverpool Polytechnic took on his name when it became one of the new universities. Mrs TB is the chancellor.

You might want to keep one of the catalogues under your bridge where it's dry.... .andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

She is?

So, this is all to do with Littlewoods mail order. Well, I never. I believe John Moors is dead.

Reply to
IMM

Yes Maxi, the whole 90 of them.

Reply to
IMM

Try to keep up, or back under your bridge.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Wow Andy! Keeping with disjointed drivel is difficult for sane mortals you know. Please when you do a witty or a funny tell us before, so we can attempt to figure it out. Then we can mark you out of 10.

Reply to
IMM

I'm sure everybody else understood it the first time.