Re: A moderated group!

Effected Butterfly retched A moderated group! onto my recliner:

Reply to
I am everyone on usenet!

But, it has teeth!

Reply to
ah

Reply to
chevron

Beware the teeth of the butterfly!

Reply to
Barry Bloomingflea

You've got it all wrong.

The syringes are hanging from their arms as they type.

Reply to
Barry Bloomingflea

ah retched A moderated group! onto my recliner:

*Scratches head*
Reply to
I am everyone on usenet!

chevron retched A moderated group! onto my recliner:

I blame everyone else.

Reply to
I am everyone on usenet!

wemfish retched A moderated group! onto my recliner:

You might be onto something.

Reply to
I am everyone on usenet!

Harry Bloomfield retched A moderated group! onto my recliner:

FOAD

Reply to
I am everyone on usenet!

[my thoughts exactly--I'm kinda lost with them acronymism thingies]
Reply to
ah

BMDUBYA?

Reply to