Re: Moisture in windows

Harry Bloomfield retched Moisture in windows onto my recliner:

Jim wrote on Monday (02/02/2004) : >> Can anyone advise how to remove or reduce the effects of a small amount of >> moisture inside the double glazing. It is not getting worse and only >> apparent when the sun is shining on the window directly. Could I use water >> absorbing crystals through the plugged holes? > >Wait until there is a warm sunny day, remove the plugs and let the >moisture evaporate out through the holes. Replace the plugs before it >cools down. >

Then remove Harry Bloomfield. It's for the good of the group.

Reply to
ng_abuse-subscribe