Moderated group

It's obvious that a few people who constantly post O.T. posts, could care less that their posts are unwanted and disruptive.

Is it possible to get this group to be a moderated one ?

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Trouble with moderated groups is you have to wait for approval. I have a large k-f for this group but prefer it not moderated.

As Uncle M. points out you can start your own.

Reply to
Frank

This had been brought up before. Bad as it is. we don't want a moderator to be our nanny.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

You are right.

I will just look as those OT posters as having a sad life where their postings are their highlight. :-(

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Precisely. Also, one can easily killfile others, even when they change emails and nyms.

Reply to
Meanie