Headlamp Torch

I knew these were £2.99 last year and I went to get one only when I got in the store it was marked up as £29.99,I asked the cashier was these the wrong price and she wrung it up on the till as £29.99.

I said to her...thats got to be the most expensive headlamp torch even for Lidl's standard.

didn't buy one but will get one today and see the manager and explain that last year one of your pillocks marked it up as £29.99,see what he says?

George

Also the way Lidl's website works links like the one you posted only take you to your local site and not to the item you think it refers to.Different branches in different areas sell different items . .

Reply to
stillnobodyhome

I should have added "Although in this case it does sell the torch at £2.99 "

Reply to
stillnobodyhome

My Lidl e mail has them at £5.99

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

How about the web link?

Reply to
George

You know what? I've just selected a London branch ie camden and its selling the torch there and its at £2.99. hows about that. :-P

Reply to
George

That's a different one on offer from the 7th.

Reply to
cerberus

================================== Also available from today (31st )at same price (£2.99) / identical picture in Wolverhampton. Offer is subject to availability.

Cic.