Has anyone bought from Doorshed?

Has anyone bought doors from Doorshed in Sheffield -

?

Just wondering what the quality of their doors is like. I fitted out a new extension with Cotswold style interior pine doors from Wickes a while back. Now I want to replace the rest of the doors in the house to match, but Wickes apparently no longer sell that style.

Homebase sell a very similar style door, but the quality seems to be appalling - out of half a dozen in stock at my local store, not one is free of a manufacturing defect or flaw.

The only similar style I can find elsewhere is the Nevada range from Doorshed.

Reply to
Philip Stokes