Twin slot shelving (Spur or lookalikes)

I bought two uprights and four shelf brackets in Homebase quite a few years ago (more than ?10).

Nice and strong, almost as good as genuine Spur but much cheaper. Now I need another upright and some longer brackets to match (black).

Homebase no longer sell the same quality of twin slot shelving and the seemingly identical Wickes t-slot shelving is noticibly thinner and lighter steel than the old Homebase stuff even though the Homebase brackets fit perfectly in the Wickes uprights.

I wonder who made the stuff that Homebase used to sell ?.

Anyone know ?. It isn't Element32, because I have some of that too.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

Don't bother looking, I had some genuine "Spur" rails with not enough brackets, so tried to find additional genuine "Spur" brackets ... the size had changed slightly during the intervening 20 years, never could get a match ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Brackets can be enlarged by screwing a strip of wood or metal onto them.

Reply to
Animal