Plastic flashing for 75mm corrugated roof.

Hello. I made the mistake of replacing a plastic corrugated roof with 75mm profile from Wickes instead of 3" profile from anywhere else. I now need a flashing panel to slide under the roof tiles and fix on top of one of the corrugated panels. Wickes don't sell it and customer service haven't called back with supplier details for a possible source. Does anybody happen to know where I could get one of these. The 3" version is available from B &Q and Homebase so a need for it is recognised elsewhere!

Thanks Paul.

Reply to
Paul

The message from "Paul" contains these words:

I am not familiar with the product but are you absolutely certain that

75mm and 3" are not in fact the same and someone has been a bit careless in their terminology? The cumulative difference, if there is one, should be measurable with a tape at your local emporium.
Reply to
Roger