"Perfect Fit Window Blinds" for a conservatory

Hi

does anyone have experience of 'Perfect Fit Window Blinds'. They are frames with integrated blinds that clip into the seals of the windows - no drilling required - we are looking to get them for our conservatory and teh price is definitely right - also saw a mock-up and product does look good but keen to hear from anyone who has actually bought them (although I understand they are new and only been around for about 9 months).

Also keen to know if clipping something into the inside window seal is potentially damaging in the long run.

Thanks

Craig

Reply to
crsmith