Grouting external tiles

Hi
I have fixed some terracotta tiles around the outside of my pond, using suitable external floor and wall adhesive but now have the problem of grouting them !
I had this vague idea of colouring the recommended and sizeable bag of grout - white is out of the question - but can't see any suitable colourant. Is such a dye available ?
The alternative is to resort to sand and cement. Has anyone any recommendation on the best mix or method to ensure longevity.
TIA Andy

Grout is available in a number of colours, including light and dark greys. What colour did you want?
--
Andrew Gabriel

On 29 May 2005 17:31:54 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@cucumber.demon.co.uk (Andrew Gabriel) wrote:

Something close to terracotta would be preferable and in a 10kg pack, The white I saw filled gaps up to 10mm which would be OK. I guess this is available from builders ?
Cheers Andy
Andy Pandy wrote:

Bal grouts are pretty good and they do a fair range of colors. Try a google on em.