Ceramic Tile Grouting ?

Hi,

Have a few ceramic tiles, at the end of the run, that are a bit loose due to the grout between them, and presumably the adhesive underneath), missing, or just getting real old.

As the these tiles are at the end, there is a metal captivating edge band, which kind of prohibits me from easily removing these tiles to (also) put some kind of adhesive underneath them, unfortunately.

So, I guess about all I can do at this time is to just replace some of the old grout that has totally disappeared between the tiles.

Confused over what I should use.

Would really like something with strong adhesive qualities.

My first thought was Pheno-Seal, but I am re-thinking this as it is, of course, only semi-hard once it sets up, and not totally rigid. But it sure does grip well. What do you think ?

Saw these two products in the hardware store:

Henry Patch & Go Multi Purpose Repair Patch

Savogran Tilke Patch.

**They say on the container that it can also be used as a cement.

Any thoughts on these two ?

Any suggestions on products, etc., would be most appreciated.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert11

If the tiles are loose, putting whatever in the seams won't make them right. If you want to try, check on an epoxy grout.

Reply to
dadiOH