Glow worm space saver mk2

Hi Just moved into a house with the above boiler. It's working well but I don't seem to be able to set the timer to turn the hot water and heating on and off separately. Is this just because the boiler is so old it won't allow it or am I doing something wrong.It's a British gas up 1 controller which should.be able to do this. Also can someone tell me where the thermostat control is on the boiler or if you have a user manual that would.be even better thanks.

Reply to
Gezzy G

I have a Glowworm Fuelsaver Mk2 which is now 28 years old. The boiler doesn't know whether its heating for CH or Hot Water - that's up to the controle system.

Reply to
charles

NT

Reply to