Gas cooker point

Comet have delivered a gas cooker and a Gas Safe man. I have kept the former and sent the latter back as he reckons my cooker point is too high and should be on the left. He also says the 20 year bayonet point should be pointing down. Another Gas Safe man says there are no such rules/regs. Does anyone on here know what the regs are for the gas cooker point?

Bobby

Reply to
Bobby Bewl