Gas Blowtorch

Anyway, I've got the 1" one of these

a shiny new sword forge to finish building (for shiny new swords, obviously)

Mwaaa ha ha ha ha ....

Reply to
Andy Dingley

That is nice Dingley. But I am not into safe cracking.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

in Dingley Dell.

..Dingley, Dingley, Dingley Dell ..he dings along, he dings it well ..he wants to ding unto the dell ..and who is dinging we can tell ..this Dingley, Dingley, Dingley Dell.

..the police they viewed this noisey dell ..so slapped him right inside a cell ..no dinging here we do tell ..no more Dingley, Dingley Dell

Reply to
Doctor Drivel