flymo speedi mo 32 blade wont revolve properly

blade connected with metal object now it keeps catching on underbody of mower and makes chattering noise

Reply to
keith hutchinson

You're the one that can see what it's hitting, we can't. So you tell us what's out of place/alignment.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

So bend it back again so it misses. I think most flymos suffer this issue sometime in their lives, unless a new blade does the same, in which case to use a technical term, the drive system is buggered. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Well call it Diane Abbott and hit it with a hammer and bend it straight.

Or get a new blade.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher