Flexible Ducting 204 x 60 mm

Hi,

Just about to start a kitchen re-fit the extractor hood uses 204mm x

60mm and to comes with a brick sized air vent and 1.5 mtrs of rigid ducting. To line up the ducting running over the top of the wall units with the position of the air vent I need a short length of flexible ducting - no one locally can get this - they can all get rigid ducting, 90 degree bends and round to rectangular convertors but not flexible ducting in this size I've Googled and Ebayed without success - anybody know where to get hold of some ?

Regards

Steve.

- Steve Lowe

- E-Mail : snipped-for-privacy@usa.net

- Before Replying Remove .NO.SPAM

- UK Resident although my e-mail address is usa.net

Reply to
Steve Lowe

Hi - now sorted - emailed Verplas who don't make this size but they put me in touch with a firm in Yorkshire who make aluminum ducting - spoke to a girl in their sales department who said they could supply mail order but would be expensive - tentatively enquired how much for

1 lin mtr - she says about £ 10 including postage !!!!

- Steve Lowe

- E-Mail : snipped-for-privacy@usa.net

- Before Replying Remove .NO.SPAM

- UK Resident although my e-mail address is usa.net

Reply to
Steve Lowe

The said ducting turned up this morning - but it's round !!! rang the firm and they say they don't do rectangular which is not she told me on Tuesday - so my question still stands - where can I get some 204 x

60mm flexible ducting.

Regards

- Steve Lowe

- E-Mail : snipped-for-privacy@usa.net

- Before Replying Remove .NO.SPAM

- UK Resident although my e-mail address is usa.net

Reply to
Steve Lowe

Can you not make a custom piece yourself? Make up a cardboard pattern then fabricate in soldered tinplate or similar.

Reply to
Rob Morley