replacing hardrow concrete tiles

Can anyone tell me the fixing method for replacement concrete hardow tiles?

i have been told that i can put the nails through the holes, then hang the nails over the top of the batten. is that ok, or is there an alternative method?

Reply to
coaster

Hi,

Sorry for delay - been on holiday

Thanks the correct method - make sure you use aluminum nails though.

Regards

splowe.

- Steve Lowe

- E-Mail : snipped-for-privacy@usa.net

- Before Replying Remove .NO.SPAM

- UK Resident although my e-mail address is usa.net

Reply to
Steve Lowe