Fishing.

It had one very important difference, which I feel sure I have discussed with you before

As per my PP, the amount of time allowed for discussion is irrelevant here

The agreement would always have been settled on 3 days notice

It is only the actual choice of end date that could have been more sensible

Reply to
tim...

Really? Meaning we don't have control of our borders and neither does France etc? Everything just sails through?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

In message <ru6fp8$5it$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me, tim... snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes

In which case, they seem to have allowed lots of pro-Brexit under-threes to vote in the referendum.

Didn't several pro-Brexit MPs assure us that leaving the EU would allow us to 'make a bonfire of red tape' (or something similar)?

Indeed there is. Loads of Brexit supporters are finally waking up to the fact that they have been well and truly duped (although few are yet prepared to admit it).

Reply to
Ian Jackson

In what way, we don't have to trade with gauls.

Reply to
jon

Its already happening, but oddly enough the remoaning media is not reporting on it - unless it can be spun into 'removing wurkahs rights' etc.

The war continues.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You couldn't make it up. Well in fact you did. The reverse is true. Europhiles are finally seeing the reality of what they wanted to stay a part of, writ large in terms of utter incompetence, total disregard for international law, and total lack of compassion for the people who they allegedly represent, but who never elected them, and selection of European pharma (even when it doesn't work) to throw someone else's money at.

Makes Stalin's Russia look like a picnic.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher