Fernox AF-10 - where to buy?

No-one seems to stock Fernox AF-10.

Where can I buy it, please?

(NB Plumbase www-site claims they stock it but the bod at the local branch said he'd never heard of it!!! :(

Reply to
stejonda_privacy

Tell him to order it from Ripon feeder stores!

Reply to
John

In message , John writes

I'd rather not bother going back there - but thanks for the incantation if I don't find an alternative. :)

Reply to
stejonda_privacy

In message , John writes

Just to tidy up this thread...

I approached the local Plumbase again and got the same response, even when I mentioned the Ripon feeder stores.. I therefore emailed their head office (in West Sussex). Meanwhile I telephoned Fernox who suggested PlumbCenter (HO in Ripon). The local PlumbCenter are getting me a bottle in in a few days. :)

Was this a suggestion re PlumbCenter not Plumbase perhaps?

Subsequently I have received an email from the manager of the local Plumbase telling me that he can obtain items not in stock on overnight special order. I have politely replied suggesting he inform his counter/telephone staff of this ability but declining his offer since I have already committed to buying from his competitor across the road.

Reply to
stejonda_privacy