feckin' windows 10

beep beep killfile man...you can't see me...good...tee hee

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

WTF are you going on about now Crazy Jim?

Is it because I said you *could* be the first person I ever killfiled, before I concluded you were not worthy of such effort?

Initially, I thought you were just a wind-up, then I decided you were just stupid ... and you can't really blame stupid. ;-(

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

So should kids ....

Last nights Newsnight visited Salisbury District Hospital where they have had no patients with Covid-19 for a while, yet people are still avoiding the place.

But the number of women registering for a scan is up 10%, so expect a bulge of something at Christmas.

Reply to
Andrew

You could always stop using all computers Jim, including mobile phones (at least smart phones).

Less stress for you.

No pointless drivel from you polluting various newsgroups.

Reply to
Brian Reay