Has anyone coma across plans for Climbing Frames anywhere?

I'm thinking of building a climbing frame for our grandson and, while we can probably come up with some reasonable ideas, some sort of plan and recommendations for materials etc. would be useful.

Has anyone seen anything like this? It could be just a 'book with ideas' or, at the opposite end of the spectrum, an actual kit (with, maybe, buy your own wood).

Reply to
Chris Green

I'm not sure about wood - splinters could be a problem. Ours is made of galvanised steel. It was bought for our eldest (born 1981) and it's been out in the garden all this time. I just examined it with a view to our grandson using it, and it looks okay.

Reply to
GB

We have lots of space (9 acres altogether, but the grass around the house is 1/2 acre or so), so probably what many people would call large. Age range, he's going to be 4 soon, so 4 on until .....

Reply to
Chris Green

Yes, thanks, they have a couple of complete constructions as well.

Reply to
Chris Green

South Suffolk, not far from Ipswich.

Reply to