Wax on sunroofs

Have just been polishing my car - and the wax says not to use on glass.

I understand that wax can cause funny things to happen on windscreens, so fair enough as a bit of advice. But is it sensible for a glass sunroof or panoramic?

This is just a thin wax spray wax - not a polish. It has no abrasiveness whatsoever.

Reply to
polygonum_on_google

Wash wax doesn't say anything about keeping it from glass - other than the windscreen. And maybe not even that.

Glass is pretty impervious compared to paint?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)