Exakt Saw

This small circular saw was in the Metro this week but Axminster, Simbles and Screwfix don't sell it. Has anybody got one?

Kevin

Reply to
Zen83237

I saw them advertised on QVC recent. Maybe available on their site?

Reply to
dave

Argos at =A370 odds about 18 quid cheaper than JML themselves

Adam Aglionby

What's the advantage over a Multimaster?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I got one mainly to cut a hole in some floor tiles. From what I've seen a Fein Multi master will do a great deal more. It does some in handy for cutting through the tongue in t&G flooring.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

The beauty of the Multimaster is the reciprocating 'circular' saw blade makes for very easy and accurate cutting - it doesn't try and take over like a circular saw. ;-) Of course only really for small cuts.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)