Even funnier....

For when you know that job "On-Site" will take much longer than expected..................

useful in Dave (MHM) van I reckon....

;-)

Reply to
RW

Andy Burns

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

Is it wrong that I am tempted to buy one?

Reply to
R D S

The site even has a Technical Support contact. :-)

Reply to
BigWallop

And how did you find that - just *what* were you searching for ?

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

This is far more respectable:

Dave Liquorice

Nicked from another NG actually............and I don't know what the OP was looking for.....Perhaps somewhere to s(h)it ?

Reply to
RW

It looks better than the empty PVA carton I had to have a crap in last week. I would have used the portaloo but the locals had fired it the night before.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

You'd need more than a steady hand to crap into a pop bottle....

Reply to
Steve Walker

Some sort of glove would be a good idea too. Preferably disposable, and maybe recyclable of course.

Reply to
BigWallop

That's what the needles are for...to give you something to aim at.

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

could you make some with politicians faces on them, I'd love to put my faeces on their faces. :) I've thought about producing toilet paper with such things on before I'm sure they'd make great gifts.

Reply to
whisky-dave

I've heard it said that Thatcher's face was once printed on loo roll. Something of a collector's item these day, I'd imagine.

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

I don't think there would be any left to collect. :-)

Reply to
BigWallop

A kind of five shooter I suppose. Dave

Reply to