EON hiding certain actions on their dashboard.

I searched my EON on-line electricity account today, with a view to recovering some of my £820 credit, but I was unable to find a tab. Clearly they won't want me to do this and probably make it difficult. I tried the help tab but that generated an error.

Reply to
jon

I don't think there is a way to do this on-line, at least with eon.next. I recently did it on the telephone and received it back within a week.

Dave

Reply to
David Wade

Trouble is the wait for an answer on the phone and then being bombarded with 'use the website' messages.

Reply to
jon

All the companies I have been with over the years have required a phone call to release credit. There has never been an online option.

Reply to
SteveW

Doesn’t EON allow you to adjust your direct debit payments? When I build up a credit with Octopus I just reduce my payments via their website or their app.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Octopus allow you to do it on-line direct back to your bank and state it may take up to 15 days including bank processing delays which are outside of their control.

They do however have a recommended credit balance to keep. I've just checked on my account and that amount is £36. If I wanted a further refund of the £36 I need to phone or email them. Currently my monthly bills are more than my DD so the difference is taken from the credit I have with them.

Reply to
alan_m

One of my previous suppliers allowed it, possibly eon.previous

Reply to
Andy Burns