Dulux Trade Diamond Matt

Has anybody had any experience with this paint?

The Dulux website says: "A tough, washable matt emulsion with 10 time the durability of silk emulsions". "Benefits: Durability. Stai resistance".

It seems to be also more expensive.

Is is worth it on the walls throught the home?

Thanks,

Antoni

-- asalcedo

Reply to
asalcedo

If it is half as good as their other emulsions, then it will be good. Although I've never tried it, I have used their standard Vinyl Matt and their new plaster Supermatt and have been very pleased with both.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle