Condensing kit - any good and how do they work?

My mate has a condensing tumble dryer which collects water from drying. I have a normal one but have seen a condensing kit which will "convert" it into a condensing dryer but I need to add water. Does anyone know how this kit works and if it is any good?

Reply to
lavenders19

Avoid at all costs. It sounds like one of those airwater exchanger types (like most washer dryers), which are environmentally unsound, due to the amazingly high water usage.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle