Tumble dryer condensing kits - any good?

Anyone any experience of using a tumble dryer condensing kit on a conventional tumble dryer? These things are like a plastic box that you fill half full of water and plug into the back of your tumbler.

TIA Midge.

Reply to
Midge

Don't go there, they are a waste of money. Smack a hole through the wall and put a proper venting in.

Reply to
the_constructor

I have used one as a temporary measure and it has been no problem. No extra condensation noticed but as soon as the house extension is completed I will have it vented properly through the wall as it will make a neater job.

Phian

Reply to
Phian

Thanks for your replies.