Dulux Medium Texture Paint

Hello,

I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience when it comes to Dulux Texture paint?

My townhouse backs onto the next door neighbour's Garage wall, and we were thinking of painting/rendering the wall using Dulux Texture paint...

It isn't undercover, and the garage is quite old (almost 40 years)....

Will the paint come off? Is it resistance to weathering? Mould? Discolouration?

Any advice here would be great, thanks!

Reply to
fademan

No idea about the paint, but your neighbour may be mighty pissed off if you paint his garage wall...

Reply to
Chris Bacon

If you want something long lasting, use a solvent based pliolite paint. You'll need to go to a pukka outlet like Johnstone's, Leyland etc. Think twice before painting bricks though

Reply to
Stuart Noble

I asked the next door neighbour and he was fine with it...

The paint itself is _designed_ for brick, but I'm concerned about its age, and maybe there might be a primer i can whack on underneath?

fade.

Reply to
fademan